Included among the top utilities watching out, the going with 15 MG Lansoprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablets is a top dealer and provider in the segments of the trading purposes. This item is utilized to treat certain stomach and throat issues like heartburn, ulcers. It calms symptom like indigestion and constant hack. All the provided medications are tested on the various quality parameters before final dispatch. We deliver on the equivalent at market fixed cost inside the ensured time interval.
1. Who should not use orally disintegrating lansoprazole tablets?
Ans - Lansoprazole orally disintegrating tablets should not be taken by anybody who has a known hypersensitivity to or intolerance to the active component lansoprazole or any of the inactive ingredients.
2. If I forget to take a dose of lansoprazole orally disintegrating tablets, what should I do?
Ans - Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it if you forget to take it. Skip the missed dose and carry on with your regular schedule if it is almost time for your next dose. To make up for a missing dose, do not take a second dose.
3. Are there any unwanted effects from using orally disintegrating lansoprazole tablets?
Ans - Yes, using lansoprazole orally disintegrating pills may cause side effects like dry mouth, constipation, nausea, diarrhoea, headache, and stomach pain. Speak to your doctor if any of these adverse effects worsen or do not go away.
4. What should I do if I react allergicly to lansoprazole when taking the orally disintegrating tablets?
Ans - Stop taking the drug and get help right away if you suffer any symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as hives, wheezing, trouble breathing, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or neck.
5. Are there any precautions I need to follow before using orally disintegrating lansoprazole tablets?
Ans - If you are taking any antifungal drugs, such as itraconazole or ketoconazole, you shouldn't use lansoprazole orally disintegrating tablets. Additionally, if you are planning a pregnancy or are nursing, you should let your doctor know since lansoprazole orally disintegrating pills may not be suitable for you.